WOMEN'S REHABILITATION CENTRE (WOREC)
Call for Expression of Interest for various services
Date published: 11 March 2019,
Date Republished: 27 March 2019 with extension of deadline to 5th April 2019
WOREC is a non-governmental organization working for the protection and promotion of human rights. Established in 1991, WOREC is one of the leading national organizations that works to prevent violence against women, and to ensure economic, social and cultural well-being of women as well as other marginalized groups. WOREC requires services of firms or individuals with the related experience for providing consultancy services in following key areas:
1. Perform Communication Evaluation and Develop Communication Strategy
o Objectives: To produce communication strategy for the organization based on the communication audit/evaluation and build the capacity to implement the communication strategy.
o Key Deliverables: i) communication strategy and implementation plan with guideline
ii) communication evaluation report iii) communication plan and implementation guideline iv) organization branding guideline
o Experience Required: The evaluator or lead of evaluators’ team should have PhD or at least Master‘s Degree or equivalent qualification in one or more of the following disciplines: Development Communication; Organizational Communications, Mass Communications, Journalism or related disciplines with at least 5 years of working experience in the development communication or similar field.
2. Develop Organization Strategy and Advocacy Strategy
o Objectives: Develop five years organization strategy for FY 2020-2024 along with the advocacy strategy based on the current federal system and political context.
o Key Deliverables: i) Organization Strategy for FY 2020-2024 ii) Advocacy Strategy
o Experience and Expertise Required: The consultant or lead of consultants’ team should possess PhD or at least Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification in social sciences or related disciplines with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
EOI submission must include
• Letter of interest (LOI) detailing understanding of the task and highlighting experience and expertise in similar works;
• CVs of the consultant / profile of the institution supporting the provision of the service
• List of previous and current clients detailing works carried out in the similar field
• Copy of all legal documents and registration in VAT.
• Budget details and timeline
• Application can be submitted for one or both consultancy works.
• Submit sealed EOI at : WOREC Nepal, Balkumari, Lalitpur, Phone no. 01-5186374
Those who have already submitted the EOI need not resubmit again.
Deadline for Submission: 5th April 2019 before 5:00 PM.
For details and complete terms of reference please see the attached:
2. Terms of Reference for Development of Organization Strategy and Advocacy Strategy